Exclusively with the Sibbitt Team
PRE MARKET LISTINGS – We promise to give you first look at our upcoming homes for sale that are pre-market, which means they are not on the MLS yet. These homes are in the listing and staging process and we are the only ones who know about them. This incentive is easy – you only need 3 things:
- Be approved or be willing to get pre-approved with a mortgage lender.
- Let the Sibbitt Team help you find your home and represent you in the home sale.
- Be ready and willing to complete your home purchase within 90 days.
- We live in and specialize in The Heights and surrounding Tampa proper areas such as Carrollwood and South Tampa. We have over 30 years of combined local real estate experience.
- We will notify you right away on any homes that fit your search criteria coming up for sale not yet on MLS, that the Sibbitt Team becomes aware of through our extensive network of other local agents, investors, builders and For Sale By Owner houses.
- Help you get pre-approved for your home purchase so that you know up front the price home you should be looking for and have an idea of what your monthly mortgage payment would be.
- Access to every home for sale in Tampa Bay including For Sale By Owners, homes on Trulia and Zillow.
- Targeted, focused searches that make sense for your home search criteria.
- Download our mobile KW app that allows you to search for homes on your phone with real time updates.
- Exclusive use of our free website that allows you to search for homes for sale with accurate, up to date content that pulls data directly from our Realtor MLS system every 60 seconds.
OUR WEBSITE: UrbanTampaHomes.com
- Prepare and negotiate the offer once you’ve chosen a home.
- Review the recent sold homes in the area with you to determine a good offer price.
- Make sure your offer is complete with the required forms associated with a purchase.
- Keep you on track to make sure you are meeting the deadlines and time frames in your contract.
- Access to our preferred vendor list of lenders, home inspectors and termite inspectors.
- Coordinate all contract to close activities such as escrow deposits, inspections, repairs and quotes, financing contingencies, appraisal, surveys, title insurance and title commitment, pre close final walk through, review of the final settlement statement and accompany you to closing.
Sibbitt Team Buyer Hotline: 813-343-0026