“If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want”.
Zig Ziglar – Motivational speaker, writer and author of: Secrets of Closing the Sale.
About Leslie Sibbitt – “The Queen of The Heights!”
I am a full time mega agent with Keller Williams Realty South Tampa. A Florida native, born and raised in West Palm Beach, I attended and graduated from Florida State University in 1987 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design and Space Planning. I did not know it at the time that this would be a great pairing with my later career in real estate in helping sellers with staging and and ideas.
I moved to Tampa in 1994 and bought a bungalow in South Tampa in Palma Ceia. I loved it! I’ve always appreciated the older homes with lots of character and hence I jumped right in and started renovating my old beauty. Of course I was surprised to eventually learn that renovating these gorgeous wood frame houses was indeed a challenge. However being very determined by nature, I completed the renovation and was delighted with the results.
In 2003 I married my wonderful husband, David, an incredible artist and photographer, and we bought and renovated an old 1925 bungalow in Tampa Heights. We have since renovated numerous old homes and now keep them as good rental income properties.
Also in 2003 I started my full time career as a Realtor in The Heights and I’m proud to be known as ‘The Queen of The Heights’. Broker Metrics ® verifies that I am the #1 agent in zip codes 33603 and 33604 by units sold and dollar amount sold.
Leslie’s Value to You:
- I will go over the most recent sales in your neighborhood to ensure you price it right… without leaving any money behind.
- Suggest staging ideas so your home is welcoming to buyers from the curb to the backyard and everything in between. Inform you of inexpensive ‘to do’ things that will have you selling quickly and for top dollar. If you live in your home, and if I feel your homes needs it, I offer re-design utilizing an excellent designer who will work with your furniture and accessories to ensure that your décor looks great and your furniture is all in the right place, so that your rooms look as big and inviting as possible. Full service staging: If your home is vacant, I can arrange a full service stager to give you an estimate on staging the main focus areas of the living room, family room, dining room, and master bedroom. A well-staged home always shows better, will sell quicker and for top dollar.
- I provide professional, gorgeous wide angle lens photography (yes, a picture really is worth a 1,000 words).
- Write an artful, creative and detailed description of your home and make certain that your home really stands out from the crowd.
- Send out a professional email marketing flyer of your home to over 6400 Realtors in the Tampa Bay area.
- Market your home with aggressive internet exposure to over 350 websites such as Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Military.com and many more.
- Use social media to market your home such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Send out a new listing announcement email to all of my fellow Keller Williams agents and the other Realtors who sell in your area.
- Debut your home on the local Realtor Caravan.
- Hold open house events.
- Utilize a showing service who confirms that all showing agents are currently licensed. Plus they capture the contact information for the agent and records the appointment day and time.
- Consistently network with other Realtors and potential buyers about your beautiful home!
Just as important however is to have an experienced Realtor who knows how to ‘think outside of the box’, help you navigate through the maze of contracts, disclosures, addendums, inspections, appraisals, repair issues, buyer financing approvals and so on. If your home is priced right, getting a contract on your home is relatively easy; the challenge comes with the next two steps of a contract: Inspections and Appraisal.
The first step is the home inspection. I can advise you on making any needed repairs before the inspection. I attend the summary portion of all inspections to ensure I am your eyes and ears for you. I ask the inspector to walk me around the house and point out any deficiencies he’s found so that I know how to explain them to you.
The next step is the appraisal. I make sure the appraiser is experienced and familiar with your neighborhood. I attend the appraisal so that I can give the appraiser a list of any improvements that you’ve done and the recent comparable sales to determine the accurate value of your home. Once an appraisal is done it is pretty much written in stone. If it comes in lower than the contract price, the buyer can come up to the contract price if they have the cash to cover the difference, or you can come down to the appraised price. However it is an extremely rare buyer who will pay more than the appraised price of a home. I believe that selling a home is a strategically planned and creative process where every detail in the transaction is important and cannot be overlooked. I don’t want to take selling your home for granted and I’m sure you don’t either. I look forward to working with you!