Our extensive renovation knowledge blends perfectly in helping buyers find a home in good condition.
Within minutes of walking in the door of a potential home, we can very often detect foundation issues, roof leaks, termite activity and various other problems and will show these areas to the you. We can also offer an idea on the cost of repair, or if the problem is major and we should move on.
In addition our degrees in interior design with an emphasis on space planning is very beneficial in helping buyers see the possibilities of re-creating a space such as removing a wall to put in a breakfast bar overlooking the living area, or perhaps suggesting furniture placement.
- The first step in the home buying process is to make sure you are pre-approved to purchase a home. If you do not have a preferred lender, we will assist in getting you quickly pre-approved through one of our preferred lenders. This process takes about 5 minutes over the phone. Why get pre-approved first? Without it, we won’t know what price home you can comfortably afford and a seller will not look at your offer unless this vital document accompanies the offer.
- We will listen intently to the home you are dreaming about and then scour the MLS system for good matches and network with our fellow Realtors to see if they have any new listings coming on the market. Then we’ll set up a day and time that’s convenient for you to go see them!
- When you are ready to place an offer on a home we will help you determine the best price by researching the most recent sold comparables in the neighborhood and other pricing valuations such as condition, upgrades and location.
- Once you have a contract on a home we can recommend competent inspectors to determine the condition of the home.
- We will assist you every step of the way from negotiations to contract, through inspections, appraisal – all the way to a smooth and stress free closing.
We love what we do and I’m enthusiastic about doing it. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, contact me to schedule a confidential appointment so we can listen to your real estate plans and dreams and set a path to help you achieve them.